https://www.annapinnock.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/20200523_151957-scaled.jpg 1600 1600 apinnock https://www.annapinnock.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/logo_Anna-Pinnock-t2.png apinnock2020-06-10 12:29:072022-05-31 10:05:45Paleo nut and seed granola
Paleo nut and seed granola
This Paleo granola is very easy to make and it's very versatile - it can be adjusted according to you needs and taste. On top of that it's free from gluten, dairy and grains, and it's also very low in sugar.
- 350 grams sunflower seeds
- 90 grams pumpkin seeds
- 80 grams walnuts
- 60 grams macadamia or any other nut e.g. hazelnut
- 120 grams coconut flakes
- 2-3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp honey (optional)
- 1-2 Tbsp sesame seeds or chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp vanialla or orange essence (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together any nuts and seeds you like. I mixsunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, sesame seeds, chiaseeds, and coconut flaxes. I use more sunflower and pumpkin seeds and coconutflakes as they are not too expensive compared to the nuts.
- Add some cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- Melt 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix well with the nuts andseeds.
- Spread on 2 baking trays (I use silicon mats) and toast inthe oven for about 25 min at 120 degrees (fan assisted).
- Check after 20 min to make sure they are not overdone.
- Once cooled down, store in a glass jar.
- Serve with yogurt or kefir of choice, hemp seeds, graound flaxseeds and berries.