https://www.annapinnock.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/20220322_173623-rotated-e1653991121142.jpg 999 1200 apinnock https://www.annapinnock.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/logo_Anna-Pinnock-t2.png apinnock2022-05-31 09:32:432022-05-31 10:04:024-ingredient protein balls
4-ingredient protein balls
These protein balls are easy to make, and are a great option if you are looking for a healthy alternative to the regular sugar-laden snacks such as biscuits, chocolate bars or energy bars.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 0.25 cup coconut oil
- 0.25 cup protein powder (such as organic pea protein powder)
- 1 Tbsp honey, maple or no sweetener at all
- a bit of cinnamon, green tea powder, cocoa powder, lemon zest, vanilla essence (any flavour you like)
- Mix everything with your hands till you have lovely, smooth dough ball.
- Then tear small bits and roll them between your hands to create little balls. The smaller they are, the more you will have.
- At the end, you can also roll them in shredded coconut for extra flavour and crunch.
- Keep them in the fridge and enjoy whenever you fancy a little bit of something with your tea or coffee!